The Bio-Plex MAGPIX multiplex reader is a compact, robust system for magnetic bead–based immunoassays. This multiplex reader is capable of reading assays designed on magnetic xMAP (MagPlex) beads.
• Get more data by reading up to 50 analytes per sample (as little as 25 ul), and can be used to quantify levels of phosphoproteins and cytokines that are present in cell or tissue lysates, serum or plasma samples. It can also be used to analyze both proteins and nucleic acids.
• Simple and convenient workflow — easy to perform by researchers familiar with ELISA assays
• Researchers can quickly evaluate analytes by using pre-validated assays available in the areas of cancer, cardiovascular, cell signaling, cellular metabolism, immunology, metabolism and endocrinology, neuroscience, stem cells, and toxicity.
• Industry-leading Bio-Plex Manager™ and Bio-Plex Data Pro™ software for data analysis
• Conserve precious resources with an affordable low maintenance system
• Obtain the same quality results you achieve on the Bio-Plex 200 or Bio-Plex 3D systems
Please contact Mary West, email@example.com, for more information.