APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 1, 2017
RECOMMENDATION DEADLINE: JUNE 15, 2017
TWO-YEAR PROGRAM: FEBRUARY 2018-JANUARY 2020
Using the online application system, applicants must complete an application by JUNE 1, 2017. The two required recommenders must complete their online recommendations by JUNE 15, 2017.
You will be required to complete the following steps:
- Supply your biographical and contact information, and answer other required questions that are included in the application. Be sure to include a correct and active email address as this is how we will communicate with you.
- Upload four documents, all as PDFs:
- A complete CV or biography, which includes education, publications, positions held, honors, and relevant contributions.
- A 2-3 page statement of purpose, which describes the research you propose for your two-year appointment and a list of UC Berkeley research groups with which you would hope to associate. We will consider suggestions for placement in the laboratory of any UC Berkeley faculty member.
- Two (2) of your most significant published research papers.
- Identify two recommenders, who can provide a reference for you. Note that these two recommenders will receive a system-generated email notifying them of your application with instructions for completing an online form on your behalf. We suggest you inform your recommenders to expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org email address and to check their spam filters if necessary. It is your responsibility to verify your recommenders’ email addresses and to ensure their willingness to complete the process on your behalf prior to the deadline date.
After you apply, you will receive a confirmation that your application was received, and you will be able to revisit the application site to verify that your recommenders have completed their review on your behalf.