To submit your samples (total RNA, messenger RNA, ds-cDNA or genomic dsDNA) for library construction, download an appropriate form, fill out, and please contact us before submitting your samples.
- RNA-seq – Submit 400ng minimum DNase treated total RNA in 5~50µl ultra-pure water, for mRNA selection (PolyA selection or RiboZero). RNA samples must be accompanied by an Agilent 2100 bioanalyzer profile to determine integrity of the sample (or we can analyze your samples on the Bioanalyzer). Ribodepletion is available on a case-by-case basis.
- DNA-Seq (genomic DNA, cDNA, amplicons, WGBS, Metagenomics, etc)- Submit 200 ng of dsDNA (purified or amprified DNA) in under 50ul of ultra pure water for most amplications, WGBS or PCRfree require 1ug. ChIP samples must be accompanied by QPCR verification. We can make library from any >5ng of dsDNA but extra charges apply for use of extra reagents and higher PCR duplicate rates should be expected. Please contact us first if you have than 1~10ng of DNA.
- Small RNA – Submit 200ng~1ug of total RNA or enriched samples in 10 µl ultrapure water. RNA samples must be accompanied by an Agilent 2100 bioanalyzer profile to determine integrity of the sample. Please note that a Trizol purification method or colums for small RNA preps should be used to retain small RNAs in total RNA.
- Small amount-We are offerring RNA-seq or small RNA-seq libraries from low amount of RNA (1~30ng) as a customized service. We are going to provide this services if there is enough interest. Please contact us if you want to try us out on these.
- Single cell – 10x Genomics Single Cell services are available for local projects. Please contact Justin if you are interested in using this system.
- Please contact us if you do not find your application here. We might be able to help you as a customized collaboration project.