During COVID-19-related campus closures, Stanley Hall room reservations are closed. For questions about future reservations, please email: stanley_reservations@berkeley.edu.

Please note: If you are requesting Classrooms 105, 106, or 179 for events to take place between the hours of  8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, please make your request to the Office of the Registrar directly.

Stanley Hall Occupants Only

Reserve conference rooms or view the availability of the classrooms and atriums

Stanley Use Policies and Views of Available Rooms

Stanley Hall researchers have priority for reserving space for lab meetings. Requests for the atriums and after-hours use of classrooms are welcome and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Use of conference rooms is generally restricted to building occupants.

Conference rooms cannot be reserved for faculty or GSI office hours or classes.

By making a room reservation you agree to follow the campus policies, and you agree to clean up after yourself and leave all equipment in proper functioning order.