Graduate study can be pursued through numerous academic departments at UC Berkeley. Once enrolled in a department, graduate students have additional opportunities to explore research in QB3-Berkeley labs in other disciplines and departments.
Degree-granting Graduate Programs
Visit the sites below for information about graduate admissions and curriculum through departments and graduate groups located in Berkeley’s professional schools and colleges.
- Chemical Biology Graduate Program
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Computational Biology Graduate Program
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
- Infectious Diseases and Immunity
- Integrative Biology
- Metabolic Biology
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Plant and Microbial Biology
- Public Health
Interdisciplinary Graduate Opportunities
Visit the sites below to learn about additional opportunities for students already enrolled in Berkeley graduate programs to gain additional training in specific interdisciplinary areas.