Back to Core Research Facilities
Sample Submission for the QB3/Chemistry Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Opening hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday; closed during campus holidays.
- Samples sealed in appropriate containers and taped to a completed submission form can be left in a box outside the door to room B207 in Stanley Hall.
- Submitters will receive an email when their mass spectra are ready for pick up.
- Any special details or instructions regarding sample analysis must be included on the submission form; link to download form is below.
- An electronic copy of the data will be emailed to the user upon request.
- Our submission form can be found here.
- Submitters must complete both the billing and sample information sections.
- Samples submitted without a UC chart string will not be analyzed.
- Any special details or instructions regarding sample analysis must be included on the form.
- A separate page can be used if necessary.