Application Deadline: June 20, 2020
Recommendation Deadline: July 6, 2020
*Two-Year Program Dates: February 2021 – January 2023
Note that the start date is generally in February, but is somewhat flexible. The appointment is for two years with possibility of extension for a third year. Decisions about the third year depend on program needs as well as scholar performance.
Applicants must download the PDF application and submit their application and supporting documents by June 20, 2020. The two required recommenders must complete the recommendation form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 6, 2020.
You will be required to complete the following steps:
- Complete the PDF application and save it to your desktop.
- Create the following four documents as PDFs:
- A complete CV or biography, which includes education, publications, positions held, honors, and relevant contributions.
- A 2-3 page statement of purpose, which describes the research you propose for your two-year appointment and a list of UC Berkeley research groups with which you would hope to associate. We will consider suggestions for placement in the laboratory of any UC Berkeley faculty member.
- Two (2) of your most significant published research papers.
- Identify two recommenders, who can provide a reference for you. Download the recommendation form (below) and email it to your recommenders to complete. Applicants may not submit recommendation forms themselves; recommenders must email their completed recommendation forms directly to email@example.com by July 6, 2020.
- Email your completed application form (below) along with your CV, statement of purpose, and two research papers to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 20, 2020.
After you apply, you will receive a confirmation that your application was received.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about the program or the application process.